The Machine Operator is responsible for set up, operating and maintaining a machine to make quality products for external customers within the established timelines.
- Secure order/print/control plan and lay out for next job to be set up and run.
- Review Work Order Instructions.
- Run move tickets.
- Retrieve all part tooling and machine tooling for the job.
- Removes all tooling, scrap and paper work from previous job from machine and gage table.
- Turns in all gauging from previous and request gauges for new job.
- Run sample production pieces and attain required set up approval.
- Once set up has been approved operator will run machine.
- Gauge parts per control plan during shift.
- Pre-wash parts at end of shift and stage for washer operator to pick up for further cleaning.
- Fill out move ticket and place in work along with an okay ticket.
- Clean area in accordance to the hazardous waste procedures and have ready for next operator or next shift.
- Fill out timecard and deposit in card box at end of shift.
- Leave notes or instructions for the next operator, as needed.
- Basic level of computer literacy, basic mechanical and basic math skills.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Continuous improvement, integrity, team alignment, and a desire to achieve are of the utmost importance in helping us achieve our mission which is to continually make Dill the best in the business.
This position does not offer relocation or visa assistance; all interested candidates should upload their resume or apply online. Only candidates meeting the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls please.