The Maintenance Supervisor ensures optimal condition and operation of plant equipment and facility, coordinate or conduct improvement projects, general facilities repairs within the acceptable cleanliness, safety and health requirements established by all state and federal regulatory compliance agencies.
- Maintain facility and related equipment in a safe and adequate working condition
- Manage and maintain a maintenance work order system that efficiently controls, tracks and monitors the repair requirements for facilities equipment and systems
- Maintain effective departmental tools and resources to ensure minimal interruption of operations
- Responsible for all security devices such as door locks and access mechanisms associated with facility
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as a team member and a team leader.
- Strong oral & written communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Capable of evaluating and weighing alternatives, establishing priorities and formulating decisions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent PC Skills (Word, Excel)
- Associates degree from two-year College or trade school in a related field and three years’ experience
- Or five years’ maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Continuous improvement, integrity, team alignment, and a desire to achieve are of the utmost importance in helping us achieve our mission which is to continually make Dill the best in the business.
This position does not offer relocation or visa assistance; all interested candidates should upload their resume or apply online. Only candidates meeting the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls please.