As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the building and facilities equipment; moving hazardous waste into storage with proper aisle spacing and labeling; inspecting hazardous waste storage; installing or relocating equipment to meet production needs and general building housekeeping.
This is Night shift position working Sunday through Wednesday 8:00 PM – 6:00 AM.
- Follow lockout/tagout procedures to maintain equipment safely
- Understand the plant electrical distribution to assist in troubleshooting production equipment
- Use a forklift to move hazardous waste to the storage area or move equipment and materials to new areas
- Install equipment and provide electrical, compressed air and water as needed
- threading/fitting pipes, running conduit, pulling wires
- Use a floor scrubber to clean the building aisles
- Inspect hazardous waste storage area as required
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Basic level of computer literacy
- Sit, walk or stand in a machining environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures)
- Must be a team player
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Plan
Continuous improvement, integrity, team alignment, and a desire to achieve are of the utmost importance in helping us achieve our mission which is to continually make Dill the best in the business.
This position does not offer relocation or visa assistance; all interested candidates should upload their resume or apply online. Only candidates meeting the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls please.