Purchasing Manager plans, manages and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of materials and products.
- Adjust forecast monthly
- Manage negotiations with key suppliers
- Coordinate supply chain, including off shore suppliers
- Utilize the EDI system for placing orders where applicable
- Manage the MRP system and processes
- Review obsolete and excess inventory quarterly to resolve potential issues
- Ensure adequate inventory and supplies to meet customer needs
- Assist in annual inventory and cycle counts
- Maintain, setup and update reports from various software applications
- Assist in training various software applications
- Create departmental processes to ensure established inventory levels are maintained
- Lead quarterly supplier reviews
- Maintain procurement records, reports and metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Strong work ethic, ability to work independently, as a team member and a team leader
- Strong oral & written communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to learn and develop
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Organized, able to multi-tasking, and prioritize
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships
- Three years purchasing and management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Continuous improvement, integrity, team alignment, and a desire to achieve are of the utmost importance in helping us achieve our mission which is to continually make Dill the best in the business.
This position does not offer relocation or visa assistance; all interested candidates should upload their resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Only candidates meeting the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls please.